Saturday, June 13, 2009

Tummy troubles

I went to bed with a stomach ache. I woke up with a stomach ache. I had to cancel lunch plans with a friend because of my stupid tummy. I feel like I'll have to run to the bathroom at any time - that's how it's like. I napped on the recliner this morning, drank a Jone's Soda, and tried to forget about it. I managed to eat a couple of handfuls of Quaker Oat Squares. I'm still sitting here in my pjs, even though A's dad is getting ready to come over here and start working on the upstairs. I'm sure he'll have something to say about that.

I should be thankful that I'm not actually throwing up (yet). But this stomach pain I'm feeling totally sucks too.

I'm noticing that I'm super bloated now. I'm popping out of my bra and my shorts don't fit around the waist very well. ::sighs:: I hope they make maternity clothes for plus sized women.

Now the cats are holed up in the bathroom so that A and his dad can move stuff outside from upstairs. And I have to pee. And I need to take a shower. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment