Tuesday, June 16, 2009

1 year anniversary

Sunday was our 1 year anniversary! I can't believe time has gone so quickly! And I would have never thought a year ago that we would be here today already pregnant! It's weird how things change. Saturday, A went out and got my a dozen Godiva chocolate covered strawberries and also gave me my card. They were so good! It was funny though because I could smell what they were before I even opened the box! They were a variety of milk, white and dark. Actually, I think there still might be one or two in the fridge. Yum!

Sunday morning, I woke up early and went to get A some donuts. Yummy bakery donuts are the best! Then we lounged around and watched a movie and I took a little nap. My tummy was bothering me. Then once I got up and ready, we went to the Summit to Build a Bear where A let me build whatever I wanted! I chose a puppy with plaid shorts and a polo. We named him Claudio. I felt a little silly standing in line with a bunch of toddlers, but it was so worth it!

Then we got home, I took another short nap, and then we drove up to Indy to eat at Cheeseburger in Paradise. We got fried pickles and I had salmon. A had some kind of chicken. I know it sounds silly to drive all that way to eat somewhere, but it was special since we ate at one in Myrtle Beach during our honeymoon last year. It was worth it, too. So good!

After we drove back, we turned on the new episode of Law and Order, but I fell asleep. So A tucked me into bed and we snuggled back in the bedroom. I guess I was just worn out!

I gave A his present yesterday. I got him 3 half hour golf lessons with the pro over at our local golf course, his next year's subscription to xbox live, and some xbox points so he could download some new songs for Rock Band. He seemed happy. I just wish that I could have given it to him Sunday on the actual day, but better late than never! I love you, A!

No comments:

Post a Comment